Saturday, May 31, 2008

Pinch Me!






I'm so lucky to have such an amazing man in my life. He is the best! I always notice the little things here and there. But all the time, I notice that he keeps a constant smile on my face!






Friday night we had a date night, which we try to do, we put Olivia to bed at six and tried our hardest to stay up past 7. We ended up staying up til 9ish watching "P.S. I love you" Which was the best movie! It was so sweet and I cried ALOT. :( But it was just nice to relax with him and just be cute and flrty. I cant thank him enough for putting up with me. :)




Last night, we had some friends over for our once a month ethnic night. They chose burrito's. So we had some really tasty burritos! I also made Lava Cakes! They were awesome! When I went to put the Lava cakes in the fridge however, i managed to drop them [not the beer. hmm] and got chocolate all over my fingers! Mike wanted some and I "accidently" smeared it all over his face... i'm suprised he didn't realiate.. I guess it just means that he is going to get me back sometime! ahhh!!


Oh a much more heavier note, the computer crashed and I lost most of Olivia's pictures. Well I dont actually know how much I lost, because I have some backed up onto a disk and some recent ones on a disk, so dont really know the lose.. but right now as you are reading this.. BACK UP YOUR PICTURES!
Olivia had a wild crazy night, and was up til 8:30. Maybe she will sleep til 7... :) I'm going to go enjoy Mike and a hot cup of coffee!
xoxox
God Bless

No comments: