Friday, June 27, 2008
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Olivia has also been very needy. Bless her sweet little heart. She doesn't want to go to sleep unless I am rocking her. I have been doing it too! I just realized she wont be this small forever and I want to enjoy being able to hold her in my arm and rock her. When she falls asleep, I carefully put her back in bed and pat her a little and she smiles at me and then falls asleep. Cant get any better than that. She is so wonderful. I just want to hug and squeeze her.
Monday, June 23, 2008
Sunday, June 22, 2008
This was my Daddy's fathers day card for the father's day challenge. I really like how it turned out.
This challenge, we were suppose to make an "I love you card" with a scalloped edge. My scalloped edge didnt turn out because my scissors wanted to not be my friend. :( But oh well. I really love this one. It may be my favorite.
3 down. 10 to go!! AHHH!
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
She just looks so curious and awe struck. I just love her curious heart. I think I say that everyday. She didn't cry the whole time we were in the water. I think she is going to be a fish! :) My sister was a fish when she was little. She would be out in the water even if Mom called us in for dinner at the lake.
When her lip started to quiver, we decided it was time to go. She did get her little onesie a little wet, but she seemed to enjoy it. I cant wait til it gets a little warmer and she can actually get in with Dad. Mom will sit on the shore and take pictures :)
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
6. I clean when I'm grumpy
5. I have to drink coffee in the morning. Mike knows better than to talk to me before my coffee.
4. I love avacados. I just never know what to do with them so half always goes brown and bad :(
3. I doodle on everything. lists. ideas. numbers. whatever.
2. I wont pay full price for anything.
1. I love to take pictures of Olivia and Mike sleeping. Mike looks so peaceful and Olivia sleeps like she is resting in heaven.
Monday, June 16, 2008
Sunday, June 15, 2008
My beautiful girl, so alert at the beach
I love this picture! Mike looks so happy!
Olivia feeling sand for the first time!
In my coat. It was VERY cold
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
We finally left because we were cold and the idea of being stuck in the car longer was a great idea because heat is my best friend. We checked into our camp and got it all ready. We ended up being right next to the ONLY other people at the campsite. But they ended up being really awesome and we hung out with them the last night talking and drinking beer.
Friday, June 6, 2008
1. Olivia is a mad-women! She wont stop squealing. No, she's not in pain or anything. She is just looking in her mirror and going BANANAS!!!!!!! She squeals and then smiles and does it again.. even though it's loud, it's the cutest thing.
- 2. 2 days til we get to go to oregon and I get to kiss my babies by the sea!! :)
3. Today is a busy day. I absolutly love busy days. Being out and about with Olivia is always a good time! Lets bring out the front pack!
That's all for now, I have to shower. Then run errands, bake granola bars and goodies for camp. Make sure Olivia has every one of her last possessions ;) and then cook my hubby a gourmet meal of grilled chicken sun dried tomato penne pasta! yummmmmm