Thursday, June 26, 2008

busy girl




First things first.

WE GOT THE DUPLEX!!!!!
I am so excited! :) It is going to be great! It is so cute and I cant wait to decorate it and make it mine :) We are moving on friday :( I'm really not looking forward to the moving part but I think it will be okay. Just worried about Miss Olivia and her getting bored and tired.

Also, I have caught Heather's insomnia. :( Once Mike gets up, I am wide awake until like 5 and then I want to go back to bed but Olivia has been getting up at 6. I just dont sleep good without Mike. Today is his friday, which means I get to sleep with him ALL night. I look forward to his weekends. I have been VERY needy .. [hmm must be contagious. Olivia too.] I dont mean to be, I just want to be with Mike every second. I love him so much.

Olivia has also been very needy. Bless her sweet little heart. She doesn't want to go to sleep unless I am rocking her. I have been doing it too! I just realized she wont be this small forever and I want to enjoy being able to hold her in my arm and rock her. When she falls asleep, I carefully put her back in bed and pat her a little and she smiles at me and then falls asleep. Cant get any better than that. She is so wonderful. I just want to hug and squeeze her.
Well I have only killed half an hour. .. :( I'm going to go lay on the couch and try to sleep. Ha!
God Bless!
xoxox

1 comment:

The Juenemanns said...

Ashlee, congrats on the new place. Wish we were closer to help you move. Sorry to hear you're not sleeping. Good luck with the move and I can't wait to see your new home.