Sunday, June 22, 2008




I've been working been working hard to keep up with the challenges over at scrapfriendzy. I've done 3 of the 10 :( Yikes. But I have the rest of the week to finish them and I am going to try and do a card a day....


Here are the 3 that I have done. I think they turned out great!
Just a birthday card to put in the stack incase I'm super swamped and dont get to make one! The challenge was to do one with a pocket and if you pull up the little tag there is a little birthday saying :)


This was my Daddy's fathers day card for the father's day challenge. I really like how it turned out.

This challenge, we were suppose to make an "I love you card" with a scalloped edge. My scalloped edge didnt turn out because my scissors wanted to not be my friend. :( But oh well. I really love this one. It may be my favorite.

3 down. 10 to go!! AHHH!

No comments: