Monday, June 16, 2008

Summer Sun

I love the weather!! It has been gorgeous here in Ellensburg. We have had atleast 80's with NO wind! Yup I said it.. NO WIND. We had a great fathers day on Sunday, although I didn't get everything done that I wanted. Being on vacation and then starting work right after has been a hassle. Luckily I got a card done for someone's birthday, just not fathers day gifts :(


I did get Mike a starbucks cup that you decorate yourself. Has it been decorated.. NOPE. But he got it anyways and I told him it would be done by the end of the week. I did remember the card! YAY! Olivia's grandpa's card is in the mail and will be late but he will like it anyways.


Olivia and I went and ran some "errands" on sunday and came back with a cake that had her hand and foot print in it! Mike got me one for mother's day because they had an event at Super 1. It makes me sad that they dont do things like that for Dad's. So I went and Sue and Pam helped me put her foot in there and then her hand. She got to taste the icing that was ALL over! She didn't really like it. She doesn't know what she is missing!

No comments: