Thursday, July 3, 2008

Hooray!!

Pink toes. Ready for summer.

We are all moved in. Not exactly unpacked but we are slowly getting there. I'm working on doing a room a day, getting things hung up and all decorated. Hopefully in the next two weeks, I will have everything situated and figured out... :) maybe.

Today it dawned on me how big Olivia is getting. She had on a pair of jean shorts [thanks grandma rinn] and a cute striped onesie and I couldn't help but realize how fast she is growing. She can hold her head up and can ALMOST crawl. She has the movements, she just had to get cordinated..


Here she is, looking as adorable as ever. I love that little smile and that dimple. I love her eyebrows and her expressions. She is simply, the best.





Along with unpacking, I have also been card making. [I know super MOM! haha] It has been alot of fun and I'm really enjoying the "Me" time whenever Olivia gives me a minute, or when she is taking a nap. Maybe I should be unpacking but I just cant help but dig into the yummy scrap goodies.
























I am super excited for tomorrow. My frend Susan and I are going to have a girl's day in Yakima. I think we are going to hit JoAnne's. I'm going to buy some scrapbooking stuff and some fabric to make Mike curtains for our bedroom. :) I also need to grab some interfacing for something I'm making for Olivia and Lydia :)



This is going to be one of the best 4th ever! I'm super excited about all the fun things that Mike and I have planned. We are going to go to a BBQ at Cherls, watch the fireworks at Ellensburg park and then we get to see Heather, Milo and Lydia on saturday! I love to keep Mike busy, poor guy :)





That's all for now. It's bed time for this chicky :)
God Bless!!
xoxoxoxo
















1 comment:

megs said...

those pictures are so stinking cute! and i love your cards...i cant wait till we get to scrap again together!! and i have that cute numbers paper that your made your card out of! i used it on my clipboard calendar!

i miss you and love you and would be lost in the middle of the rainforest without you!