Monday, September 15, 2008

A day in the life

Today was a fun day. I don't really have a true reason as to why, I just loved it. Mike and I didn't stress over what was to be done or who was going to do what. It just worked out. We even fit in an hour nap cuddling with each other on the couch. Can you get any better than that?




This morning was precious. I think Olivia is inheriting my good taste in music. Today, we were blastin' Free Fallin' by John Mayer and she just happened to be IN LOVE with him. It's only right. After all, she is part of me :)

I think she may have an ear infection. We are headed to the doctor tomorrow to find out. I blame our nurse Kim. She wanted to see me and said "Well, I'm sure Olivia will get sick and have to come in.." So she is in BIG trouble. She was pretty crazy but lovey! So we BOTH got great pictures with her :) And in great "Ashlee's trying to grow out her hair" news: My hair is officially long enough for a pony AND a messy bun. My life is good. :)




That's all for now. Olivia is in bed and so is Mike. I'm gonna go cuddle with him. :) :)



xoxoxoxxo

God Bless!

1 comment:

Catherine Holman said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for all your sweet words! That is a very sweet little love bug you have there!
Hugs,
Cathie