1. my amazing bakery family. they reminded me how amazing my life is and how wonderful my marriage is and to be thankful that Mike and I's bickering about irrelevant things is the ONLY thing we fight about ;)
2. My Olivia. Oh boy, does she love her Mommy lately? These past 2 mornings, she has eaten her bottle, played around on the ground with her toys then has crawled towards me on the couch and I pick her up and put her on my lap, where she sits and falls asleep close and snuggled up to me.. it makes my heart smile.
3. My Momma. Its funny how much we are alike. 2 days ago, she texted me, but I didn't know it. The next morning, I woke up and realized my phone wasn't near me and said "I miss my Mom" and her text said "I miss you!!" Two peas in a pod ;)
4. My friends. Gretchen and Em gave me a great hug yesterday when I really needed it. Then Gretchen told me a great story and I laughed so hard! And my sweet Susan who has been helping me with Mike's birthday! Thank goodness!
5. For my coffee pot, Mr. Black! WHERE WOULD I BE WITHOUT CAFFEINE!?!? LOL
6. Chestnut Street Baptist Church! The minute I walked in, the butterflies were gone. They have a nursery for Olivia to stay in and and a great Pastor. Pastor Frank is hilarious. And the worship...PERFECT
That's my thankful thursday! ;) Sorry no pictures. The camera is dead and charging as we speak!
PS. Thanks Heather for the parenting magazine!! It is great! ;)