Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day to me! :)

When Mike asked me what I wanted to do for Mothers day, at first I didnt know and when I pulled the blinds up for the morning, I knew that I wanted to be outside in the sunshine! I made lunches for all of us and got the backpack ready and we headed up to Swauk Creek . It was still closed for the season still so we had to hike in..

Mike found me a heart in the stones. It was really cute.



Dont worry, we are professional rock climbers.. ya know?


the best part was the dino sandwiches I made.
They were so cool and very tasty
on a long hike.


We all had a blast! Look at that face. She is stoked! :)
and I got to hug a tree ;)
There is no point to this.. just some sexy forearms.. mmmm.
Now I have to get ready for work. *groooan*

No comments: