Sunday, May 24, 2009

I ♥ scrapbooking :)

I got the bug. yup, the scrapbooking bug! :) I really wanted to get Mike and I's scrapbook finished. I want to get Olivia's babybook done too. So I've been trying to get a page in everyday. It's almost, working. I have about 7 pages of Olivia's newborn life done ;) And Mike and I's book is almost done! Here are some highlights:



[the loop is a letter i wrote to mike]



I'm gonna work on taking better pictures of my layouts,
but I think that you can click and make them bigger? That's all for now :)
xo!

1 comment:

Morgan | Mrs. Priss said...

Those are adorable! I have always wanted to scrapbook... I have a huge stack of paper and ribbon and pretty much everything to do it except photos. What kind of mother am I, seriously? haha

Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! I'm glad you led me back to yours! :)