Thursday, May 7, 2009

right now:

Dont these look like robin's eggs?! Well they are M&M's and I love them. They are chocolate covered almonds. There isn't a better combo around. I swear. Forget carrots when chocolate looks this good :)

Journal, I love you. Even though you are gigantic. And very heavy in my big purse. There is something very satisfying about writing in my journal. Just that feeling of insecurity lifts away and I'm left with raw and pure emotions. I've been keeping a journal since I was in the 2nd grade. Thanks Amelia's Notebook! :) I remember writing in class when I should of been listening to something about how to combine elements? or something? I hated Chem. And I remember people looking at me and wondering what I was doing. Good thing I was one of those girls that "didnt care what people thought" My journals, have every single major event in them. Please dont read them, I would be too embarassed..

If you saw me right now, this is me. I didn't realize how creepy I looked. Good thing i'm not showered or have any makeup on. I'm HOT!

No comments: