I jumped in head first. I wanted to create a list of goals. Things that I have always wanted to do but I put off and put off until I just forget about them. Does that sound familiar?? So I took the leap, and decided to follow suit and make a list. Some of the things on the list are just for fun and others are things that I WILL do.
I painted a canvas and decided that just go with it. This is what I cam up with. I love it. It’s messy and it is very me. In case you cant read my chicken scratch, here it is:
- get a tattoo
- run a marathon
- sleep under the stars
- go on a weekend backpacking trip
- finish to date – Olivia’s scrapbook
- take a photography class
- take conversational spanish
- start craft night
- not just blog, continue my real journal.
- grow my own fruits and veggies
- bring my reusable bags to every store. not just grocery store.
- ride my pink bike whenever I can
- read at least 50 books
- learn to knit
- paint a canvas
- drink more water. camelback = 3rd arm
- can jellies and fruits
- take pictures in a photo booth
- sew with a real pattern
- take a weekend with “just the girls”
- sleep past noon
- have an arts and crafts week with Olivia
- live a healthy lifestyle
Thanks Michelle for inspiring me! You are amazing!