So it’s that time again and this time I mean business!
I’m going to do 365. I’m not going to miss a day and then when it’s all said and done, I’m going to scrapbook all the pages!
That right. I’m going to do it.
Here are some of my ideas:
- daily routines
- grocery shopping
- contents of my purse/diaper bag
- doctors appointments
And my goals:
- Carry my camera with me everywhere
- Become not so shy with picture taking
- improve my photography skills
- scrapbook the photos
- keep a journal/blog of the day
- keep receipts, tags, memorabilia of the day in an envelope.
We got Olivia from Grandma’s. She had stayed the week with her on a whim. We really missed her but the funny thing is, is that Isaac missed her more. He didn’t sleep good. He wasn’t napping and he was just plain grumpy. That night, he slept through the night and was back on schedule. I didn’t think their bond was that tight yet, guess I was wrong. What a great way to start the new year, two very very happy kids.
PS. Happy New Year!!