Friday, February 8, 2008

how cliche

I did it! I did what everyone told me I would do since I got pregnant! I cut off all my hair!! I cut off 10 inches!!! The best part of it all was that I was able to give all the hair that I cut off to Locks of Love.


It's a huge change, but I just have to sit down and kinda play with it a little bit. Make it not so.. "MOM" and more edgy.. I wish they would of
razored the ends. Oh well. My hair grows so fast anyways. By the summer I bet it will be long again! :)

My belly is getting so big! I weighed in at 150lb at the last DR. appointment. :) I think that's the most i've ever weighed in my life. I'm just all baby. So the 150 wont last long. Mike asked me last night "What happens to the skin after the baby is born" LOL! I told him you had to work on getting it back to the way it was. Which i'm so excited to do! I cant wait for the snow to melt so I can start walking and running again! :) I've been looking on craigs list every now an again for a jogging stroller for little bug. :)

No comments: