Friday, February 15, 2008

love is in the air!

Valentines day was absolutely wonderful! I think it was the best valentines day I have ever had. Mike got me probably the cutest dragon in the WORLD and a bag of Hershey's Hugs [my favorite!] We got to spend the whole day together, we ran a couple errands, came home and were lovey with each other the rest of the night. He made my favorite meal of chicken enchilada's [mom's recipe <33].>


My lovely kitchen and my favorite goodwill find this year, my apron! We are looking fabulous and it fits over my belly that likes to play in the flour when it's exposed. I just love baking. Mike loved the cookies and loved them even more with ice cream stuffed inside. I didn't get to finish mine, I was too full on enchilada! :)




I was supposed to make chocolate covered strawberries along with this, but Mike and I decided we better wait. We both dont need to be as big as a house... :) We got to spend the rest of the night watching tv and got to watch our favorite Jeopardy. He totally kicked my butt last night.. but how am I suppose to know ANYTHING about vice presidents!?!? While sitting there, I got a silly idea..




I dont know where it came from.. but Mike and I enjoy writing/drawing on my beautiful blank canvas of a belly. A heart seemed appropriate :) After all, she is our little lovebug! :)

















No comments: