Friday, June 6, 2008

if you're happy and you know it...

May God evertlasting love, bring you never ending joy!


3 things that make me happy.


1. Olivia is a mad-women! She wont stop squealing. No, she's not in pain or anything. She is just looking in her mirror and going BANANAS!!!!!!! She squeals and then smiles and does it again.. even though it's loud, it's the cutest thing.

  1. 2. 2 days til we get to go to oregon and I get to kiss my babies by the sea!! :)

3. Today is a busy day. I absolutly love busy days. Being out and about with Olivia is always a good time! Lets bring out the front pack!

That's all for now, I have to shower. Then run errands, bake granola bars and goodies for camp. Make sure Olivia has every one of her last possessions ;) and then cook my hubby a gourmet meal of grilled chicken sun dried tomato penne pasta! yummmmmm

No comments: