Sunday, April 19, 2009

trying

we are trying.
what does that even mean? It means we are falling back in love with each other? Should that even be in the vocabulary of marriage? Maybe not. But for us, it is. We've both made mistakes. Maybe me more than him. But none that less, we are getting back to where we use to be.

Those butterflies and smile are back. I've never been happier. It's weird. You know that quote? You dont know what you've got til it's gone? That's such a true and honest statement. I almost lost him. He almost lost me. And we yearned to be back where we started. Back to the days of holding hands and making out in the cereal aisle at Fred Meyers. To the day of excitement and passion. We're back.

Maybe we aren't 100% percent, but I think where we are headed looks good to me. That comfy spot in the nape of his neck is mine again. That look, he is giving it to me. I'm in love with my husband. He will be my baby forever. And all because we are trying..

No comments: