Wednesday, April 22, 2009

this is how we do it

Does this look like anyone else's morning? I try to start my day by making lists. Looking at my calendar and figuring out my schedule for the week. It looks like i'm a busy girl, but dont be alarmed. I'm not. I just like to write down everything! My husband loves it too. There is no surprises when I'm not home for some reason. I make a list of all my To-Do's for the week too. Things that are silly like :
  • Clean Bathroom (tub, tile and floor)
  • Tanning
  • Grocery Shopping (with lists)
  • Clean off top of the dryer
  • Pack for Olive and I
  • Wash, hang, fold ALL laundry .. eek

Monday, we went on a beautiful walk over at Irene Rinehart Park. I love it there. I love it so much, we got married there. Crazy right? It was perfect. But it's our park. I think it will always be.



Photobucket



We taught Olivia how to throw rocks into the water. She loved it.
Photobucket
Of course! I always come prepared! Here is a quick peek at my shoes! My toes deserve a pedi but the shoes were cute anyways!

There really is no point to these photos. Just some eye candy for me! I love my husbands forearms. I could watch him do anything with his hands for hours. Yea.. he's still got it.

Photobucket


Photobucket
I'm gonna go finish off my pot of coffee and nuzzle my sweet girl.
♥ xo!

No comments: