Thursday, June 25, 2009

Green Monster

Angela, at Oh She Glows is such an inspiration. She is so full of life and has tons of great food ideas and exercise tips and tricks. Anyways, she makes these Green Monster smoothies. I finally got up the guts to try one. I made one after my kick-butt workout with Jillian. It was sooo yummy! You couldn’t even taste the spinach!

This was my recipe:

  • 2 big handfuls of spinach
  • 1 banana
  • 1 mango
  • 1 T. peanut butter
  • 1/2 C. yogurt

green monster I put it in my sundae cup, I felt better about it ;)

Now i’m off to Fred’s for some almond breeze and hemp powder :)

PS. I did 10 pushup today!! REAL ONES!! I’m a rock star.

3 comments:

~M~ said...

I need to try those GM! They are all over the placed!

.jimaie.marie. said...

can you REALLY not taste the spinach? I've gotta try one of these!! :D

allison said...

Wow, that's a serious drink! definitely monster juice. oooh i'm so glad that you're getting so tough!!!