Friday, September 25, 2009

busy bee :)

DSCF1033

Yesterday, the house was disaster! I spent all morning cleaning up the bedroom side of the house and the living room. I’m still not done. I had a huuuge trash bag of goodwill donations and I still have our room, the dining room, my scrap/craft area and laundry to do. Ugh! It never ends.

Fall in Ellensburg is slowly creeping in. Even though it was 88 yesterday. The pumpkin are out at Fred Meyers. I couldn’t help but plop Olivia down on some in her cute new outfit and take a couple pictures. Too bad she never looks at the camera anymore.. she almost looks sad. Look at those lips!

 DSCF1037 DSCF1038 DSCF1039

I found these horns. I thought they were pretty fitting for this stage in her life. Her favorite word is No. but you cant tell her no without her whining and giving you the lip. It’s very frustrating.

DSCF1042

Mike and I got wax lips! They were our favorites as kids. But I don't really know why. They are kind of gross.

DSCF1043 DSCF1045  DSCF1053 

Ellensburg opened a new walking trail yesterday. It goes under I-90 and all the way to the rotary park. It’s a very nice trail and would even be good to run on. It’s completely paved, so it was nice to take the stroller. We ended up at the West Ellensburg Park for a little slide time.

 DSCF1072 DSCF1083

It wouldn’t be Ellensburg without some kind of wind!

DSCF1090 DSCF1091 DSCF1093

We LOVE the wind…

DSCF1095 DSCF1100 DSCF1103

To the left of us.. that is I-90!

DSCF1111

Why is my hubby driving with no shirt?! Because he got stung in the nipple by a bee! A bee flew into the car window and hit his neck first, then it fell into pocket and stung him. I thought was just being a baby, because I couldn’t find anything that would of stung him in his shirt. Then I looked in his pocket and sure enough, there was a big bee! He didn’t leave his stinger, thankfully. It was pretty funny. I think I laughed all the way home. Poor baby :)

DSCF1115 DSCF1116

see!?

 

 

My favorite shot of the whole day.

sunset

Today I’m going to be busy busy! My mother in law will be here in 4 hours (you know what that means!) and I have to get ready for Mike’s birthday tomorrow! I still need too :

  1. Bake a cake, freeze it for decorating tomorrow
  2. Clean up the dining room/scrap room
  3. Take a shower.. sometime today
  4. Call my eye doctor
  5. Clean our bedroom
  6. Get the laundry done and out on the line
  7. Be awake enough to work 3:30-midnight tonight..
  8. Look over my food/drink list..
  9. Realize I forgot something, pick up everything after work.

I need a nap :(

4 comments:

allison said...

I like the picture of Olivia on the slide. Ouch bee sting!

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome shots! I love the one with Olivia putting her cheek on yours in the wind! You guys are too cute - but seriously? I'd have been FREAKING OUT if the bee had been in my shirt. It's happened a few times before to me and I FREAK OUT and pull over and start jumping around looking like a total doof. Guess next time I should try driving shirtless...LOL :)

.jimaie.marie. said...

omg LOL!! Stung in the nipple by a beeeeee! that's so horribly funny, poor guy!

i LOVE the picture of Olivia with the wax lips on, soooo hilarious!
I've always loved wax lips too, they're one of my most favorite/nostalgic parts of Halloween :D

Molly said...

Awesome pics! Your poor hubby. :(