Monday, September 28, 2009

“Ollliiiiviiiaaa”

Saturday afternoon, we let Grandma Nancy take Olivia for a week. I cant even explain how much I miss her sweet little face. It is too quiet in the house. There are no little feet running in the kitchen. No more gibberish coming from her bedroom as she reads books to herself. I miss her coming up to me and giving me sweet hugs and kisses for no apparent reason. I just miss my Bug :(

She will be home soon enough. I know Mike and I are suppose to enjoy our time alone. We have been. Yesterday we were sooo lazy all day! It was really nice. We didn’t even get dressed til 4pm! We watching the Seahawks screw up the game against the the bears. BAH!

DSCF1194

We decided we needed to eat something and headed to our favorite Chinese restaurant. You know, the place where they know your name? And you did your reception food at?? That place. It’s always delicious. We always order the same thing. This time, we asked to customize it and of course, they let us. We are like family!

 DSCF1205 DSCF1208 DSCF1213 DSCF1220

Good fortune my ass!

I forgot about the lo-mien in my purse! It leaked. Now my whole purse, phone, gum, sunglasses smells like Golden Dragon. EFF!

olivia

She is so cute! :( I miss her.

1 comment:

Molly said...

I can't imagine an entire week without my little man, or by myslef for that matter! Wow!