Friday, September 11, 2009

one bottle of wine and 2 Dixie cups..

 

I cut and colored my hair. I just updated the highlights. I think she put WAAY more in this time. If I keep going in, I’m going to be completely blonde by December. Amie does such a great job, I love her. And she is a riot! It’s always so much fun getting my hair done by her. Between her and Crystal, I always end up crying from laughing so hard.  She cut it too, even though I might have told my hubby that she wouldn’t… oops! :)

So, do you like the bright blue shirt I have to wear for work. I know, it’s so hot! I toned it down with the gray. I was feeling really frumpy yesterday, Nothing fit. I got on the scale this morning and realized that I lost 6 lbs! I haven’t really done anything. We’ve been eating better. Cooking more veggies with our dinners, and Mike and I have been walking a lot more. Olivia really enjoys being outside, and she is always in a great mood when we take her for a walk. It also tires her out, and coming home for a nap is always mandatory ;)  Running has has been a win, loose for me lately. I hate that. I don’t know what it is, but I’m going to keep it up!

DSCF0715DSCF0714  

Olivia is our weed picker. It’s pretty cute. She picks them and throws them on the sidewalk.

DSCF0677

I will always stop for hugs :)

DSCF0672

we played at the middle school.

DSCF0684 DSCF0688 DSCF0691  DSCF0693 

Mike sends me text when I’m at work, or running errands. I got this MMS the other day. She is so damn cute. She is helping Daddy mow the lawn! Look at that smile!

0908091521[1] 

I’ll leave you with this picture….

DSCF0658

Have a great, silly, fun day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Firstly, you HAVE to know you have amazing thighs! The pic of you on the stairs and also sitting on the sidewalk while Olivia picks flowers? DAMN! :o)

6 lbs is GREAT! Keep it up - push through the blahs of running ... maybe you need to find a running partner?? I looove walking, it's so peaceful. I'm going to miss pushing my guy around when he starts kindergarten next year.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Love your new cute! SO cute!!

Unknown said...

i love that growly girl :)