Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 1

I didn’t think it would be that hard. “Avoid saying anything negative to your significant other” Well, duh! Okay, I can do that.. Then you realize that throughout the day, we have gotten into a routine that includes poking fun at each other. THAT is what we do. So yesterday, I really had to think about what I was saying. I actually chose my words carefully. It really worked. I avoided our usual snips at each other and I just let it be. He isn’t watching what he is saying to me, but I think just nipping all the sassy and somewhat hurtful things in the bud, really helped.

mike and ash 200

“19 My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry”
James 1:19



*I thought adding pictures of Mike an I when we first met, might make everything worth while. So young and careless.

No comments: