Saturday, March 19, 2011

Happy St. Patty’s Day!!

DSC_0447
We REALLY love St. Patty’s Day!

Green shamrock pancakes were a hit! Miss Liv had 3 of them and a glass of green milk!
DSC_0474 DSC_0473
I piped out 60 of these bad boys.. why? I don’t really know, I only had 18 cupcakes.
{mint chips melted in the microwave and piped into shamrocks}
Bakerella, watch out!
DSC_0475
I made cupcakes for the nice people I work with…
and because we cant eat cupcakes! I really just wanted to bake and needed SOMETHING to do with them..
DSC_0477
I did save 4!
I couldn’t help myself, these are the world’s best cupcakes!
DSC_0481
Liv wanted nothing to do with wearing green… but she didn’t want “2 hair clips” so I put green ones in!
DSC_0488DSC_0491

We painted our nails and I made pesto to put on top of chicken. It was a super fun day! I cant wait til next year, I’m going to call Lucky the Leprechaun and have him come visit our house…

Happy St. Patty’s Day!!

No comments: