Tuesday, October 28, 2008

the vicious cycle..

Since I was sick.. it's only right that my beautiful girl get sick as well...

Sick baby includes:
-not sleeping through the night.
-waking up every hour screaming
-lots of goop in her nose
-wet diapers and #2's because of said goop
-hearing her down the hall and across the living room because she snorts.
-a extremly lovey girl, who just wants to sit on her momma's lap with her head on her chest.

She does look pretty cute in her green alligator jammies. Tomorrow we are going to the doctor if her nose doesn't change back to clear. I would love a babysitter for a couple hours, so I could take a nap.. :) :)

2 comments:

Emilie Ahern said...

Ugh!
Sorry about the sickness!
Thanks for all of your sweet comments on my blog! You are too cute!

The Juenemanns said...

I hope you all get feeling better soon. Doesn't sound like fun at all.